Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog features update

Hey guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. I included and updated some features in my blog such as
the ShoutMix Chat, the USD to Peso (and other major currencies, and vice versa) currency converter care of Oanda, some selected intraday charts of major stock indices (though PSEi is not a "major" index, but I love my own :P) compliments of Yahoo! Finance, some breaking news care of Google News, my blog list, and my recent visitors.

Just post your comments in the ShoutMix Chat. Feel free to suggest anything that will improve this blog site. It will be greatly appreciated. The intraday charts are "clickable." Of course, don't forget to check the other blogs as well in my blog list and the blogs of my recent visitors. I'm sure they're really helpful as well. :)

----------------

I'll post my trades for today later. :)

No comments: