Monday, July 6, 2009

First!

Wow! I can't believe I was able to start a blog site. My friends know me as a-not-so-avid-fan of writing. Good thing I'm fond of trading though. Hopefully I could kick myself into blogging of what I'm trading. :P

I've been trading the Philippine stock market since 2004. So far, I had experienced good times and bad ones as well (who didn't?). 2008 was very memorable, because I lost a lot. Well, at least I could say that I paid my tuition to learn the ropes of market trading. :)

3 comments:

philos said...

Congratulations! Hope writing down your exploits at least gives you perspective. :)

Lester said...

@philos: Thanks bro! Hope you'll continue visiting this blog. Feel free to comment (and correct grammatical errors, if any) :D

philos said...

Maybe you can recruit Josh to do that, he's the grammar nazi.