Monday, July 20, 2009

Somebody didn't want to have her picture taken


Who's she? Why is she camera-shy? :)


Answer:


... Because it's her birthday today! Happy birthday Kayla_wonders!




----------------

Trades for the day:

I dumped all my LC as Lolo (Felipe Yap, majority owner of LC and stockbroker) didn't want to cooperate. :( Good thing I still profited from it. :) I'll be keen to buy this back again if opportunity arises. I'm still holding on to the rest of my stocks. I'm looking at one holding company today. Technically speaking, it's a very good buy! Let's see tomorrow. :)

PSEi did a great move today coupled with strong volume. Big foreign buying is cornered by Lopez stocks and some properties. Heavy net foreign sellers were present in banking. Market is still intact to retest again the recent high of 2,626. European markets are up by close to 2% and Dow Futures by 0.71% as of this writing. Oil and gold are up 2%! Time to brim up your cars!

Composition:
MEG = 32%
PAX = 16% (very disappointed)
WEB = 12%
Odd-lots = 3%

Portfolio invested: 63%
Cash: 37%

8 comments:

Visual Velocity said...

I can definitely relate to her. I don't want to have my pic taken too. Ehehe.

philos said...

Happy birthday Kat! :)

Lester said...

@Andy: Shucks! I wanted to see your "awkward" picture pa naman. :) Thanks for dropping by.

@Philos: I would like to thank you on behalf of Kat. :)

FC said...

Hmm impressive. also an accountant and lucky you, you know the market. Me however, I'm just stuck working and sitting at the office haha. gluck yah!

Lester said...

Thanks for dropping by Hannah. Accounting for me is getting a bit boring already. Haha!

joyfulchicken said...

Happy birthday. Blowout?

Lester said...

@JC: Thanks! But sorry, your greeting was 2 days too late. :P

FC said...

@Lester.. I agree!