Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13 trades

PSEi respected the 2,500 resistance today. But it seems that I succumb to the temptation of buying some Benpres Holdings Corp. (BPC) and PhilWeb (WEB). For BPC, I think breakout was confirmed this morning with accompanying volume, but it seems there's an impending resistance at 2.40 above. Hmm... Initially, I was just to day-trade this stock, but it seems to have lost some steam towards the end of the day. So I just decided to hold on to this one.

As for WEB, I was really intrigued by it's strength today coupled with big volume as well. Looks like it has finally broke out of its consolidation. Big buyers today are Solar and Belson. The special stockholders' meeting will be coming soon!

I'm still holding on to my other stocks.

Composition:
BPC = 22%
SMCB = 17%
WEB = 13%
PAX = 12%
Odd-lots = 4%

Portfolio invested: 68%
Cash: 32%

No comments: